SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology
Explore Orlando’s only natural history museum, SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology! Enjoy viewing 500 REAL animal skeletons posed in over 40 exhibits ranging from the African safari to Florida wildlife, fun added elements such as flesh-eating beetles, and a Discovery Shop filled with unique science-related gifts. Come to America’s ONLY Skeleton Museum for an experience like no other!
- Family-friendly attraction
- Scavenger Hunts complimentary with admission
- Interactive and engaging exhibits
- Great for field trips!
- Fun Photo-Ops
- Education Outreach
- Unique gifts
- Exciting Special Events calendar!
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.3 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.8 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1 Mile
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.4 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 2.3 Miles
$19.99 adult, $12.99 youth (ages 3 to12)
Hours of Operation
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Length of Activity