Originally opened 20 years ago as Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, the renowned dinner theater is well known in the industry for exemplary service, facilities and first-class entertainment.
In 2013 the property re-branded under the name of Pirate’s Town Dinner Theater Complex, and features two separate theaters that are home to four award-winning dinner shows:
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
- Treasure Tavern
- The Three Musketeers - Voyage Home
- The Cirque Magique.
The Orlando venue is ideally situated one block from world famous International Drive and within a 15 minute drive to area attractions, Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center and downtown Orlando.
For further information, including show times, group rates or to book your reservations call 407.206.5102. For information on Pirate’s Town visit www.pirates-town.com
- Category: Dinner Theaters & Entertainment
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 9.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1.4 Miles