Located on the historic Rollins College campus, the Cornell Fine Arts Museum is dedicated to teaching through and with art. We strive to engage visitors of all ages with our wide ranging collection, on view both at the museum and at the Alfond Inn, and to share our innovative exhibitions and educational programs. We offer an intimate and unique cultural experience in Winter Park, completely free of charge.
As a visitor you will experience:
- Selections from a collection that includes more than 5,000 works of art spanning hundreds of years, including European Old Masters and modern and contemporary American art
- Engaging temporary exhibitions featuring prominent and emerging American and European artists in a variety of media
- A stunning contemporary art collection installed at the Alfond Inn near campus
- A Watch Key collection
- The only totally free museum in the area, with free admission, tours, family programming, and an education gallery with interactive play stations
- Free parking at the nearby SunTrust Parking Garage off Park Avenue (validate at the museum)
- Fair Trade, artist-selected assortment of objects inspired by the permanent collection and exhibitions, discounts up to 20% for Museum members and College and University Reciprocal Museum members, in Museum Shop
As an area local or an international visitor to Orlando and Central Florida, enjoy world-renowned and thought-provoking art, in the heart of Central Florida, at the Cornell Fine Arts Museum at Rollins College.
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 19.2 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 11.4 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 14.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 3.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 13.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 10.8 Miles
Hours of Operation
Tues., 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Wed.-Fri., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Length of Activity