The Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Garden in Winter Park, Florida is dedicated to preserving the works of Czech sculptor Albin Polasek, celebrating representational art and exhibiting regional and international artists. It also hosts events like the Winter Park Paint Out and is available for wedding and meeting rentals.
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 19.6 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 11.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 4.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 13.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 14.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 11.1 Miles
$5 adult, $4 senior, $3 student (age 12 thru college) members and children under age 12 free
Hours of Operation
Tues.-Sat., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sun., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Length of Activity