I-Ride Trolleys are the fun way to get around the International Drive Resort Area . . .Orlando's Most Dynamic Destination!
And it's so easy. Just hop on board an I-Ride Trolley daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM. It's convenient, economical and fun! Stops are situated up and down the main thoroughfares and trolleys come along every 20 minutes or so.
Affordable for the entire family, the trolley cash fare is $2.00 per person/per ride, kids $1.00 per ride (ages 3-9), seniors $0.25 per ride (age 65 and over). Unlimited Ride Passes available.
- Category: Public Transportation/Trains
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 25.4 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1.3 Miles
Single fare per ride: $2 adult, $1 child (ages 3-9), $0.25 senior (ages 65+); Unlimited Ride Passes: $5 for 1-Day up to $18 for 14 days
Hours of Operation
8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.