Immerse yourself in the uniquely tranquil surroundings of The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, a luxury resort that puts the excitement in Orlando, FL within easy reach, and the quiet beauty of this magical destination even closer. Set on 500 acres of lushly landscaped gardens and bordered by Shingle Creek, the Headwaters of the Florida Everglades.
This luxury resort features:
- 582 well-appointed guest rooms, including 56 Club Level rooms, 60 Executive Suites, two Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite
- Twelve dining options including Highball & Harvest featuring southern inspired cuisine and hand-crafted cocktails and NORMAN’S by Chef Norman Van Aken, where you can sample his “New World” cuisine; a fusion of Latin and Caribbean recipes with traditional European technique and his own innovative spirit.
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club®, Orlando, Grande Lakes; 18-hole Greg Norman-signature golf course featuring the optional Ritz-Carlton Golf Caddie Concierge program
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Orlando, Grande Lakes; a 40,000-square-foot spa with 40 treatment rooms, an outdoor lap pool, spa café and full salon
- A fitness center located in The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
- Adventure Experiences including Eco-Tours, fishing and bird habitats
- Recreation activities for kids and teens
- Category: Hotels & Resorts
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.3 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 7.6 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 28.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 10.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 5.3 Miles
Golf on Property
Shuttle to Attractions
Wireless Internet Access
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Self Parking Cost
Valet Parking Cost