1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. To Enter: There is one way to enter. Beginning on August 29, 2014 at 5:00:00 PM ET, interested parties (the “entrant”) take a photo of you being a tennis fan and post the photo to #LoveOrlando via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. One lucky fan will be randomly selected to receive a 5 day/4 night trip for two to Orlando, FL.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to electronic or technical reasons beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Entries submitted in violation of the “#LoveOrlando Vacation Sweepstakes” official rules, including posting of inappropriate or vulgar activities, will be void. All entries become the property of Visit Orlando and will not be returned. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 1, 2014 the official end date of the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Visit Orlando, (the “USTA”), and their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity directly associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local U.S. laws.
4. Prize Drawing: One winner will be randomly selected on or about September 30, 2014, from all eligible entries posted. The prizewinner will be notified via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram within 10 days of the drawing with details on how to claim their prize. To claim a prize, prizewinner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification. If prizewinner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel companions of winner may also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: One Grand Prize of a trip for two people to Orlando. Trip includes:
a) Round-trip coach class air transportation, from a major airport near the winner's residence, for two (2) people (the winner and (1) additional individual designated in writing by winner) to Orlando. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport at point of origin. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sweepstakes winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
b) Round trip ground transportation from Orlando International Airport to the hotel.
c) One (1) standard room (quad occupancy, two full/queen beds) for four (4) consecutive nights at an Orlando area hotel. Final hotel selection is determined by Visit Orlando. Based on availability at time of booking (room & tax) only. Hotel accommodations does not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
d) Four (4) single day/single park admission tickets to winner’s choice of the following attractions: Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando. (2 tickets per person)
Entire trip must be completed by September 30, 2015. All reservations are based on availability, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. No trips may be taken during the blackout periods specified by the aforementioned prize package partners. Approximate retail value of prize is $2,500.00. Actual value may vary based on location and timing of departure. All other expenses are the winner’s responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, and gratuities. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of winner.
6. Terms/Conditions: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account is registered. By claiming a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner's agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the winner's name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, Florida.
7. Taxes: All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
9. Winner’s List: For a copy of the official winner, send a self-addressed, business size, stamped envelope by December 31, 2014 to: “#LoveOrlando Vacation Sweepstakes”, Winner Confirmation Request c/o Visit Orlando, 6277 Sea Harbor Drive, Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32821-8017.