| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
World of Chocolate Museum and Cafe
Opening June 2013! World of Chocolate invites guests to enjoy world-renown pastries, breads and cakes in a European-style café; as well as, experience cacao surroundings while in our rainforest environment, learn the history of chocolate, marvel at hand-crafted sculptures of solid chocolate, enjoy tastings and creative workshops (times and presenters subject to change). Event space, cafe and retail shop.
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 12.3 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 8.8 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $16.95 adult, $12.95 student (ages 12-17), $10.95 child (ages 4-11), $14.95 senior (ages 60+), children under age of 4 are free. Discount coupons available.