| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Orlando Premium Outlets® - International Dr
Enjoy the thrill of finding the world's finest designer labels and name brands for less at Orlando Premium Outlets® - International Dr. Located just minutes from Universal Orlando® Resort. This beautiful, Mediterranean inspired village is one of two world class outlet centers located in Orlando.
The impressive list of 180 outlet stores includes 7 For All Mankind, Baccarat, Brahmin, Ed Hardy, Escada, Gap, Judith Ripka, Juicy Couture, Lalique, L'Occitane, Le Creuset, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Michael Kors, The North Face, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, St. John, Thomas Pink, Ted Baker, Victoria's Secret, and much more.
Located off of I-4 and the turnpike, at the North end of International Dr; and can be reached by taking Interstate 4 to exit 75A. I-Ride Trolley and Lynx buses both stop at the center. Regular hours: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Category: Outlet Malls
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 17.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 17.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.6 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
Discover 180 designer and name brand outlet stores offering savings of 25%-65% every day including Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Victoria's Secret and more.
Present your Magicard at the Information Center and receive a free coupon book filled with hundreds of dollars of added savings at participating stores.