| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Black Hammock Airboat Rides
Black Hammock Adventures is an exciting "Real Florida" lakeside experience like nowhere else! Our airboat rides will take you on a thrilling exploration of Lake Jesup - known for hosting the LARGEST alligator population in ALL of Florida and located near Orlando. Airboat ride also includes a tour of Bird Island where you can witness many nesting species of birds.
Our airboats are U.S. Coast Guard approved and piloted by licensed and experienced captains. Remember your adventure with a photo with a live baby alligator. Get 10% off lunch or dinner at our on-site restaurant - home of our famous Gator Bites!
- Airboat rides
- Free wildlife exhibit
- Lakeside bar with free Wi-Fi
- Full-service restaurant and more!
- Located just a stone's throw away from Orlando's busiest attractions.
Book your event with us! Our venue provides a unique backdrop for your corporate outing, wedding, birthday, field trip and much more.
Visit our website for our menu, airboat ride rates, event pricing and more!
- Category: Boat, Eco & Paddle Tours
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 44.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 27.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 21.2 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 34.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 35.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 30.0 Miles
- Restaurant Onsite
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Airboat Rides $25.95 adult, $21.95 child (ages 10 and under); group of 12: $20.95 adult, $18.95 child
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Casual Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Accessible