| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
The Mennello Museum of American Art
Dedicated in 1998, the Mennello Museum of American Art is a little gem of a museum nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake Formosa in Loch Haven Park.
- Works of primitive maritime painter Earl Cunningham
- An eclectic mix of contemporary American folk art
- Nationally renowned traveling exhibitions of American Art
The Museum hosts the Orlando Folk Festival on the Museum grounds every February. The festival features two days of folk music and dance and traditional crafts and folk art are on sale.
Conveniently located 2 blocks from Interstate-4 exit 85, other arts entities in Loch Haven park include the Orlando Science Center, Orlando Museum of Art, Repertory Theatre and the Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
- Category: Museums
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 26.5 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 3.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 16.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 17.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 12.3 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Tues.-Sat., 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Sun., 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $5 adult, $4 senior (60+), $1 students with ID and children ages 6-18, children ages 5 and under free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Receive 2 tickets for the price of 1.