| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Pirate’s Dinner Adventure is an energetic and adventurous, interactive dinner experience, captivating audiences of all ages.
Set sail on the high seas on-board a pirate ship for swashbuckling thrills, combined with the perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and adventure. Enjoy breathtaking feats of aerial agility and spectacular musical talent as you dine on The Port of Call Feast.
Pirate’s Dinner Adventure is a bounty of hidden treasure waiting to be explored, truly making it the “World’s Most Unique Interactive Dinner Show”.
For reservations, please call 1-800-866-2469, or visit us online at www.piratesdinneradventure.com.
- Category: Dinner Theaters and Entertainment
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.0 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 15.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.6 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Shows nightly; call for showtimes
- Ticket Prices: $63.95 + tax adult, $39.45 + tax child (ages 3-12)
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Wheelchair Accessible