| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is Central Florida's resource for classical music, educational programming and first-rate entertainment. With a variety of musical programs, the Orlando Philharmonic offers something for everyone.
- Super Series is comprised of ten concerts, featuring the best of classics and pops, and includes five matinee performances to offer patrons even more entertainment options
- Sounds of Summer Series highlights the musicians of the Philharmonic with diverse programs
- Focus Series programs focus on a single theme and feature works of a variety of composers, highlighting the best of the chamber orchestra repertoire. Discourse from the conductor enhances the music with an educational element.
- Numerous full-orchestra outdoor fall and spring community pops concerts
- Category: Entertainers & Entertainment Service Providers
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 25.9 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 3.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 17.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 11.7 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Office Hours: Mon.-Fri., 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Super Series $18-$70 & Opera Series $20-$82, both at Bob Carr Performing Arts Center (students 1/2 price in selected areas); group rates & subscriptions available
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Receive 2 tickets for the price of 1.