| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offering a full day or more of fun and educational activities, including the Kennedy Space Center Tour featuring the Saturn V Center with an actual Saturn V moon rocket, the new Angry Birds™ Space Encounter, Shuttle Launch Experience, 3D IMAX® space films, Astronaut Encounter, Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted and many other interactive exhibits.
The new $100 million home for Space Shuttle Atlantis opens June 29, 2013. Admission also includes the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®, featuring historic spacecraft and the world's largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia, which opens daily at noon and closing times vary by season. Only 45 minutes from Orlando, Fla., Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex opens daily at 9 a.m. with closing times varying by season.
Admission is $50 + tax for adults and $40 + tax for children ages 3-11. The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Commander's Club Annual Pass is $63 + tax for adults and $53 + tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, call 877-313-2610 or visit www.KennedySpaceCenter.com
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Full Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 71.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 51.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 52.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 59.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 60.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 63.4 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; vary by season
- Ticket Prices: $50 adult, $40 child (ages 3-11)
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Time of Activity : Full Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Spend a day at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and gain a lifetime of enrichment, inspiration and appreciation. Unmatched thrills, unprecedented access and unforgettable fun.
Save up to $30. Receive $5 off admission per person (6 person maximum)