Embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure...
- Take a kayaking safari through the wilderness
- Experience the magic of feeding a gentle giraffe
- Stroke the scales of a baby gator
- Safely come in contact with a colossal rhino
Enjoy Florida's weather in the comfort of our shaded boardwalk, surrounded by untouched wildlife, or splash into our kid-friendly play lagoon. Through our enriched learning environment, we are certain you will have an unforgettable experience alongside our more than 880 animals.
- Category: Zoos, Aquariums & Wildlife Refuges
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 54.3 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 38.8 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 49.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 46.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 47.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 47.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 48.8 Miles
$17.95 (ages 12+), $16.95 seniors (65+), $13.95 child (ages 3-11), free (under age 3)
Hours of Operation
Zoo 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Venue 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Length of Activity