| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure...
- Take a kayaking safari through the wilderness
- Experience the magic of feeding a gentle giraffe
- Stroke the scales of a baby gator
- Safely come in contact with a collosal rhino
Enjoy Florida's weather in the comfort of our shaded boardwalk, surrounded by untouched wildlife, or splash into our kid-friendly play lagoon. Through our enriched learning environment, we are certain you will have an unforgettable experience alongside our more than 650 animals.
- Category: Zoos & Wildlife Refuges
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 69.0 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 48.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 56.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 57.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 58.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 61.8 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Zoo 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Venue 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: $15 adult, $14 seniors (65+), $11 child (ages 2-12)
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible