| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Established in 1974, Orlando Ballet is the professional resident ballet company in the Greater Orlando area. The Orlando-based organization employs a full-time company of national and international dancers, performing both full-length classical ballets and contemporary repertoire programs.
Via its mission, Orlando Ballet seeks to entertain, educate, and enrich the cultural growth of Florida through the highest quality of dance.
Artistic Director Robert Hill is former principal dancer and instructor at the American Ballet Theatre. Annual season includes three original productions and the holiday must see, The Nutcracker!
- Category: Performing Arts
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 24.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 16.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 2.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 15.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 15.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 10.5 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Annual season (Oct.-May) includes 4 original productions & holiday must see, The Nutcracker performed to live music!
- Ticket Prices: $30-$90
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Receive 2 tickets for the price of 1.