| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
WhirlyBall is the world's first totally mechanized team sport; a combination of bumper cars, basketball, Jai-alai and hockey. It's the centerpiece of the WhirlyDome, a brand-new multi-million dollar attraction that also features:
- A Formula One racing simulator (the first of its kind in North America)
- Laser Frenzy and Laser Tag
- A self-serve bowling cafe, billiards, arcade, and live entertainment.
After working up an appetite, WhirlyDome visitors will discover an amazing array of options at Bloodhound Brew Pub & Eatery, a casual dining restaurant with a full service bar.
WhirlyDome has multiple party rooms and is ready to provide the food and fun for large corporate functions, family reunions, Bar Mitzvahs and everything in between.
There is no admission charge at the WhirlyDome. Visitors pay only for activities that they participate in.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.0 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 16.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.4 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: Pay as you play
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible