| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Victory Casino Cruises
Victory Casino Cruises is America's Biggest and Best Casino Ship, featuring 5-hour cruises on the Atlantic Ocean departing from Port Canaveral, FL at Terminal B2. At 320 feet, with 40,000 sq. ft., Victory offers 4 decks of gaming fun, 2 of them non-smoking, and can accommodate up to 1200 passengers. Victory is completely handicap accessible with ramps and elevators to access all levels.
Enjoy Vegas Action with a Coastal Flair! Victory offers over 600 state-of-the-art slots such as Wheel of Fortune, Sex in the City and Betty Boop as well as many new stars such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, The Hangover and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Victory has 30 tables with the best selection of casino table games including Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, EZ Bac, 3-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, and Let it Ride. Plus, you can watch, wager & win on your favorite sporting events in Victory's SportsBook Lounge! Sign up for a Victory Card to start earning points towards meals, drinks, boarding, gift shop items and more!
Hungry? Atlantic Café offers hot entrées that change daily, a meat carving & pasta station, plus, a full a la carte menu. You can also enjoy live entertainment and DJ Dance Parties at Big Norm's Club V. Or, enjoy ocean views, beautiful sunsets and tropical libations on the open deck at the Dolphin Bar. Victory has something for everyone!
Victory Sails Twice Daily:
- Monday thru Saturday AM Cruise: Departs 11 AM Returns 4 PM
- Sunday thru Thursday PM Cruise: Departs 7 PM Returns Midnight
- Friday and Saturday PM Cruise: Departs 7 PM Returns 12:30 AM
- Sunday Day Cruise: Departs Noon Returns 6 PM
Visit our website, www.victorycasinocruises.com get more information and reserve your cruise today! Or call, 1-855-GO-VICTORY (855-468-4286). Minimum Age: 18 years of age to board and play, 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- Category: Casinos & Gaming
- Time of Activity: Half Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 67.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 47.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 54.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 55.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 56.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 59.2 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sun.-Thurs., 7 p.m.-12 a.m.; Fri.-Sat., 7 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Sun., 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $10
- Time of Activity : Half Day
- Wheelchair Accessible