| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration brings guests to the center of the grandest event of the century!
After years of rivalry, two tribes are uniting in peace; a peace that began through their mutual love for the Arabian Horse. The Seglawi and Ruala nations will officially declare peace through the marriage of their much loved Princess Amirah and Prince Raswan. Guests will participate in the opulent Royal Wedding Celebration, including magical entertainment, wondrous displays of horsemanship from around the world, and a feast to suit all tastes. It is with much excitement that the palace staff is preparing for this once-in-a-lifetime event!
Arabian Nights holiday show, Amirah's Wish, is the only holiday celebration performed on horseback! When Prince Raswan is called away, Khadri the genie and Santa Claus himself must work together to distract Princess Amirah with gifts and good cheer. An Orlando holiday tradition!
- Category: Wedding Services
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.0 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 21.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 19.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 10.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 10.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 14.0 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Shows nightly; call for showtimes
- Ticket Prices: $66.99 + tax adult, $41 + tax child (ages 3-11); children under age 3 are free; group rates available
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Wheelchair Accessible