| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Florida Resident Deals
It pays to be a Floridian when you visit Orlando! All of Orlando's theme parks and most attractions offer deals especially for Florida residents. And by combining our other offers such as the Orlando Magicard, Orlando's Deal Season or Magical Dining discounts, you can maximize your savings and make the most of your smiles as a Florida resident while vacationing in Orlando.
In order to qualify for Florida resident discounts, you will be asked to present one or more of the following at Orlando theme parks, accommodations and other venues.
- A valid Florida driver's license
- A Florida state-issued ID card with a Florida address
- A Florida-based military ID
Theme Parks Tickets for Florida Residents
- There is often a minimum residency requirement. Many times, at least 6 months of residency is required to qualify for the Florida resident discount.
- Multiple-day discount tickets may have black-out dates. Please check the attraction's specific black-out dates as they may vary.
- You cannot purchase discount tickets for relatives or friends who live out of state. You will often be required to present proof of residency for each ticket.
- If you do not have any of the three main forms of proof of residency, other forms of proof may include the following:
- Mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Automobile or Homeowner's insurance policy
- Utility bill
- Valid forms of mail, such as from a financial institution or from a state, county or city government agency
Hotels & Accommodations
Some local hotels, resorts and vacation home groups may offer discounts especially for Florida residents. Contact the accommodation of your choice to get more information.
Things To Do
There are also Florida resident deals available for a variety of venues in Orlando and from the following categories. Contact each venue to find out about specific offers.
Want to know more?
If you want to stay in the know about all of the latest deals, offers and information just for Florida residents, sign up for our Florida Resident E-Newsletter and get insider information.