By Jessica C. Northey
Ready to shop? Retailers in Orlando, ranging from designer outlets, theme park gifts and luxury brands, are ready to create a holiday shopping paradise like nowhere else. From Disney Springs, The Mall at Millenia to Winter Park, we've created holiday guide that will demystify navigating Orlando's shopping districts and land you the best gifts for your loved ones.
SEE ALSO: Save in Orlando with Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
The Mall at Millenia
- 4200 Conroy Road. Arrive in style with many amenities such as full-service salons, valet parking, a full-service concierge, currency exchange, multi-lingual staff and VIP "meet and greet" program, as well as an onsite U.S. post office.
- Orlando's world-class shopping destination can be found at the Mall of Millenia. This spectacular designed mall offers 150 of the world's finest stores, services, and eateries providing their guests with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Holiday shopping dates start November 24 to January 1 with extended hours. Santa's Magical Arrival is on Friday, November 4. Be sure to catch The Santa Photo Experience, read more details here.
- 1780 E. Buena Vista Drive. Complimentary self-parking, details here and valet parking is $20, more details can be found here.
- Disney Springs now has 107 shopping options surrounded by entertainment and delicious dining to help you shop until you drop! From special keepsakes to trend setting styles, this is where you'll find all of the Disney-centric boutiques.
- Celebrating the holidays November 14 through January 8, 2017 with a family fun mix of seasonal entertainment, shops, and cuisine. You'll find all of their holiday events here.
- If you're staying at one of the many beautiful Disney Resort hotels, you can find specific information here about complimentary bus and water transportation options to Disney Springs from your hotel.
- 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail. Exclusive to The Florida Mall in Central Florida, American Girl, the Crayola Experience attraction, the M&M's World store, Carlo's Bakery and The Disney Store distinguish the property as a must-visit family shopping destination.
- The Florida Mall is the largest shopping center in Central Florida with more than 250 retail, dining and entertainment options for your holiday shopping experience.
- Holiday hours start on 11/20. Santa's Waiting. 11/5 12:00 am to 12/24 11:59 pm. It's time for holiday photos with Santa.
- In-store Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Celebration is on 11/12 from 1 pm to 4 pm. Orlando Mom Blogs will be hosting a playdate in the stores with activities and treats, plus a fun parade giveaway package, more details here.
- 6000 Universal Blvd. The parking garage and valet parking before the entrance. General parking is $20. Florida residents free after 6 pm with proof of residency. Preferred parking is $30. RV/Bus parking is $22. Valet parking before 6 pm is $20 for 2 hours, $40 over 2 hours and $50 for Red Carpet parking option. After 6pm it's $20 for 2 hours, $35 for over 2 hours, and $45 for Red Carpet. Parking discount for preferred and premier annual passholders.
- This is the perfect place for holiday shopping and fun! The combination of unique shops and boutiques of the hottest trends, swim gear, and great souvenirs, you'll find the best gifts! To get the full list of shopping available at Universal CityWalk click here.
- 5250 International Drive. Monday-Saturday 11am to 9pm, Sunday 11am to 7pm.
- Here is where you'll find Florida's largest daily indoor artisanal marketplace. Artegon offers large renowned retailers to the smallest artist booths made up of over 165 artisan crafts for those truly unique holiday gifts.
- Afterwards, rest your feet from shopping for a totally relaxing experience at the renovated Cinemark Theaters with full reclining chairs and catch the holiday flicks!
- Dec 3rd is Christmas Tree Decorating Contest 11am-3pm in the Great Hall. Artegon will host the first traditional and non-traditional Christmas Tree Decorating Contest and toy drive with Toys for Tots.
- Dec 8th is Holiday Beer and Wine stroll event from 6pm-9 pm.
Orlando Premium Outlets on International Drive
- 4951 International Drive. Simon Concierge features package check, hotel package delivery, and luggage wrap services. Find out more details here.
- Orlando's largest outlet shopping destination with more than 180 outlet designer and name-brand stores. Grab your holiday shopping discounts with extraordinary savings of 25-65% every day!
- Thanksgiving extended shopping hours on November 24-25 from 10 am to 12 am. Black Friday starts on November 25 from 12 am to 11 pm. Additional holiday hours can be found here. Christmas Eve extended shopping hours on December 24 from 9 am to 6pm. On Christmas Day store hours are from 12 pm to 6 pm.
Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Avenue
- 8200 Vineland Avenue. Enjoy complimentary rides to and from select hotels. Find out more about which hotels offer accommodations for transportation and promotions, such as the Retail Therapy Package by clicking here.
- A Mediterranean inspired outdoor village style outlet mall creates one of the country's most upscale outlet centers around. Holiday shoppers will find more than 160 outlet designer and name-brand outlet stores here offering 25-65% savings.
- Don't miss out on the VIP Club! Click here for to join the VIP Shoppers Club for free access to exclusive deals and coupons online.
- 9101 International Drive. Parking fees range from $4-10 and validate parking available for the movie theater.
- When you arrive at Pointe Orlando you may forget you're there for holiday shopping from being surrounded by towering palm trees and sunny skies. Patrons of Pointe Orlando have access to a wide range of exceptional shops such as iconic brands like Armani and Tommy Bahama to chic boutiques.
- Official tree lighting ceremony of International Drive Event. The official tree lighting will be on Saturday, November 19th at 6:30pm, benefitting the Salvation Army Angel tree program. The Holiday trees will be on property from November 15, 2016 until January 6, 2017.
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- 15657 S. Apopka Vineland Rd (State Road 535). Black Friday is on November 25, mall hours 7 am to 11 pm. Saturday, November 26, mall hours 9 am to 9:30 pm. Sunday, November 27, mall hours 10 am to 7 pm.
- Known as Orlando's best kept secret for outlet deals. Store-front parking and free hotel shuttle serving 60 hotels.
- Visit their website to download free coupons!
Winter Park's Park Avenue Upscale Boutiques
- Park Avenue, Winter Park, Florida.
- Central Florida's shopping, dining, and cultural showcase. Park Avenue boasts more than 140 boutiques, sidewalk cafes, and museums. This signature shopping street is bordered by stunning oak-canopied Central Park which plays host to seasonal art shows, concerts, exotic car shows, and fashion events.
- Located minutes north of Orlando. Winter Park ‘Ye Olde Hometown' Christmas Parade is on Saturday, December 3 at 9 am to 11 am, located at Central Park. For more details visit their website here.
- The season of events begins with "Winter in the Park" holiday ice skating rink in Central Park West Meadow from Friday, November 18, 2016, through Sunday, January 8, 2017. "Winter in the Park" will include a full calendar of festivities including holiday music, movies, giveaways, and so much more. The rink will be open Monday thru Thursday, from 3 to 9 p.m.; Friday, from 3 to 10 p.m.; Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday, from noon to 8 p.m. For more information, please call 407-599-3203. For extended school fall and winter break hours, visit www.cityofwinterpark.org/WITP.
Download the Visit Orlando Mobile App
Now there is a new way to put Orlando right at your fingertips. Download our free Mobile App for your personalized Orlando experience. It's the best way to navigate Orlando. Download it today from iTunes Store and Google Play.
Written by Jessica C. Northey, Multimedia Content Producer for Visit Orlando. She enjoys the arts culture, photography, and creative writing about entertainment and travel destinations.
Related Categories: Top Stories, Shopping