Photo: Rosen Hotels
Planning to bring on spring in Orlando this Easter? No need to hunt for the best places to eat. We've come up with a basket full of tasty delights to enjoy your Easter Sunday in Orlando with the whole family, friends or with your special someone.
Enjoy great dining options in Orlando on Easter Sunday, April 5. Below are restaurants offering special menus and other offers.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Ways to Bring on Spring in Orlando
Easter Day Brunch and Dinner
310 Park South We welcome you to join us on this Easter Sunday for a great brunch starting at 10am or a family dinner. Full menu available all day.
- Celebrate Easter with your Family at Big Fin this year! We will be offering our full regular menu~ so all your favorites will be available. Make your reservations now!
- Easter Day Grand Buffet
Johann Strauss Ballroom 10am-3pm $69 per adult, $29 for Children
Easter Day Breakfast Buffet at the Boheme Restaurant 7:30am-11am $19 per adult
- Café Osceola at Rosen Shingle Creek
Join us for Easter Brunch from 11:30 a.m. -7:00 p.m. featuring unlimited mimosas and champagne. Adults: $65.95* Children (ages 4-11): $29.95* Children 3 & under eat free *Price does not include 6.5% sales tax or 18% service charge. Call 407.996.3663 for reservations.
- Join us as we bring out our Easter Sunday Best at The Capital Grille, and enjoy our Executive Chef's take on classic brunch dishes such as Lobster Frittata and much more.
- Serving from our regular dinner menu, along with Easter features: Baked Virginia Ham and Roast Leg of Lamb "Dali."
- Hop to it! Cooper's Hawk will be open Easter Sunday, April 5th with normal business hours. Celebrate with Chef Matt's seasonal special, Grilled Australian Lamb Chops.
- Join us on Easter Sunday for brunch featuring some of your favorite items: eggs benedict, omelets, complimentary cocktail, live jazz, and so much more.
Brunch: 10 am - 2 pm
- Deep blu featured Easter chef Special
Domestic Lamb Osso Bucco, charred ramps, spring heirloom tomato, tiny carrots, sweet white corona beans. $46
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu for $36.95 from 11:30-3 in addition to our regular menu selections. We'll also be offering a 3-course children's brunch for $17.95
- Celebrate your Easter Tradition the Southern Brazilian Way. Enjoy 16 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats and award-winning wine. Open 11am-9pm $48.50.
- Two Easter Sunday dining options available! Sunday Gospel Brunch at 10:30am and 1:00pm or lunch or dinner at Crossroads at House of Blues! Tickets or reservations needed.
- Celebrate Easter with your family and friends at Maggiano's Little Italy!
- An Easter celebration your family will remember. Featuring a delicious steak and lobster special for $55.
- Enjoy James Beard Award Winner Chef Norman Van Aken's "New World Cuisine," showcasing seasonal and local ingredients.
- Bring your family to Ruth's Chris Steak House for your Easter Sunday Dinner. We will be opening early at 3:00pm for your convenience.
- Seasons 52 - Sand Lake Rd.
Join us Easter Sunday to discover what's good now. Our spring menu features the best of the season. Open for lunch and dinner. Group event dining is also available.
- Enjoy this day with great company, wonderful food & cocktails in an unmatched ambience overlooking our beautiful Lake Eola fountain
- Open early at 10am offering island inspired brunch specials in addition to traditional Tommy Bahama favorites.
- Enjoy our Easter Sunday champagne buffet, along with great entertainment featuring Universal Orlando characters, strolling musicians, face painter and more.
- Vines Grille and Wine Bar - Sand Lake Rd.
Join us for Easter Dinner starting at 4pm. Serving our regular menu featuring Prime Steaks & Amazing Seafood. Happy Hour (lounge only) 4-7pm. Live Jazz starts at 7pm.
These restaurants are guaranteed to satisfy your family's Easter Sunday hunger. Check out our calendar of events in Orlando for Easter services and even more springtime fun.
Our theme parks, water parks and outdoor attractions offer the much needed cold weather escape for the whole family. Let Visit Orlando make planning your vacation even more fun. Request a free Orlando Vacation Planning Kit.
Hop to it!
Related Categories: Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants & Nightlife, Top Stories