Ready to finally do what frozen things do in summer? Then let it go and join Anna, Elsa and Olaf for the new "Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!" at Disney's Hollywood Studios, now through Sept. 1, 2014.
For the first time in forever, you can enter the kingdom of Arendelle and celebrate the fun and excitement of Disney's hit animated feature, Frozen. The daily event features a royal procession, special sing-alongs with Anna and Elsa, themed fireworks, a polar playground, an ice skating rink and a nightly party featuring a live band.
Singing "The cold never bothered me anyway," Visit Orlando's Frozen experts laced up their winter boots and experienced this special event.
Here are our Top Five Frozen Treats not to be missed:
- Anna's & Elsa's Royal Welcome: Each day at 11 a.m., it becomes coronation day again along Hollywood Boulevard with a royal processional featuring Anna and Elsa and, making his first appearance anywhere, Kristoff. Stick around at the end of the parade for a special show with the royal sisters on stage and Olaf on a giant screen.
- A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: Inside the park's Premiere Theater, fans can join in on the fun with a live sing-along of all the film's popular songs joined by Princess Anna and Queen Elsa. The show is 30 minutes but we suggest getting a seat early for best viewing of the show.
- Wandering Oaken's Trading Post & Frozen Funland: Cool off in this winter wonderland where you can ice skate on a full size rink and kids can build a snowman in a snowy fun area. Ice skating is an extra cost: $10 for 30 minutes.
- Frozen Food Treats: Celebrate Wandering Oaken's "Big Summer Blowout" with Frozen themed cupcakes worth melting for. Anna's chocolate cupcake and Elsa's vanilla cupcake are topped with buttercream icing and snowy sprinkles. Olaf's cupcake is, of course, a carrot cupcake with a rich cream cheese icing. Don't forget to wash it down with a Frozen blue raspberry slush in a souvenir Olaf cup.
- Take-Along Olaf: Let Olaf photobomb your selfies. Olaf cutouts are distributed throughout the park for family photo fun. Photos shared on social media using the hashtag #OlafSummerVacation may be selected by Disney to appear during the nightly fireworks preshow show feature.
- Bonus Treat: Guests also can purchase The Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package, which offers reserved viewing for three of the new experiences: Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome procession, a showing of For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration and an exclusive dessert party in a reserved area for viewing of the nighttime Frozen Fireworks. Packages cost $59 for adults and $34 for children (including tax and gratuity); guests can book the package by calling 407-939-1939.
Have an #awesummer vacation in Orlando.
Follow #awesummer on our posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more information and the latest updates on all the awesome summer fun you can have in Orlando.
Visit Orlando is an official seller of Orlando attractions tickets. Find discounted tickets to Orlando theme parks, attractions, sporting events and dinner shows - we have it all! Save time and money on your visit to Orlando.
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Top Stories, Orlando with Toddlers