"Hakuna matata, no worries" is the motto of the exciting after-park event at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Harambe Nights. Saturday nights, now through August 9, 2014, Harambe Village transforms into a street celebration in honor of the 20th anniversary of Disney's animated feature, The Lion King.
You're in for a treat at this separately-ticketed event! Harambe Nights is an evening of food, live entertainment and then more food that will delight all of your animal senses.
SEE ALSO: Summer Nights Heat Up In Orlando
So let's join the pride and enjoy an evening of being at the top of the food chain as we celebrate Simba and all of his friends. Our Visit Orlando adventurers were able to experience this party and have listed our tips not to be missed.
Our Top of the Food Chain Tips:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom is an entirely new experience at night. Traditionally, it has been Walt Disney World's only daytime theme park and you don't want to miss your chance to enjoy the park after dark.
- Our favorite dish was the Fork Tender Peri BBQ Pork and Vegetarian Eggplant with Tikka Masala Curry. Yum!
- The party caters to some serious adult fun with a variety of imaginative dishes and tasty beverages, but it's also a great event for the entire family.
- Enjoy some one-on-one time with your favorite Disney characters as they mix and mingle donning their African evening wear.
- To celebrate original release of The Lion King, the "residents" of Harambe Village perform an hour long tribute to the classic film. A live choir and graceful dancers are joined by a 25 piece orgestra and a celebrity narrator in this unforgettable performance.
- If the live performance is your key reason for attending, we would suggest upgrading your ticket to the premium seating for an extra $15 per ticket. Some of the general seating areas along the sides have limited viewing of the stage. Update: Premium seating is sold out for all events.
See More in our Slideshow
Or click here: Harambe Nights at Disney's Animal Kingdom by Slidely Slideshow
Have an #awesummer vacation in Orlando.
Follow #awesummer on our posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more information and the latest updates on all the awesome summer fun you can have in Orlando.
Visit Orlando is an official seller of Orlando attractions tickets. Find discounted tickets to Orlando theme parks, attractions, sporting events and dinner shows - we have it all! Save time and money on your visit to Orlando.
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Top Stories