Disney's new MyMagic+ program can reshape your Orlando vacation with new at-home planning tools to in-park experiences customized to your vacation dreams while still saving money with Visit Orlando's discount Walt Disney World tickets.
The MyMagic+ program has been expanded to include Walt Disney World theme-park guests not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel. Visitors can make advance reservations for rides, shows and dining using a specially designed website and mobile app to help make the most of their vacation in Orlando.
SEE ALSO: Disney's Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Opens May 28
Visit Orlando's Top 10 Tips for MyMagic+
See our top 10 tips (+ 1 bonus tip) for understanding and navigating the MyMagic+ program:
- Begin customizing your vacation and making your reservations by opening an account on the MyDisneyExperience website or on the mobile app available at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- The website and mobile app has complete information for planning your Disney vacation itinerary with maps, videos, itinerary tools about Walt Disney World attractions, dining options and resort hotels.
- You're able to schedule your "must-do" experiences in advance using Disney's FastPass+. This allows you to make show, ride, fireworks, parade viewing or Disney Character Greeting reservations in advance.
- Access to FastPass+ is included in regular Walt Disney World theme park admission. You can either make FastPass+ reservations in advance or on the day of your visit at any of the Disney theme parks.
- Guests armed with MagicBands, a colorful, chip-embedded wristband, can take full advantage of the MyMagic+ benefits.
- The MagicBand serves as park admission, access to FastPass+ experiences and Disney PhotoPass photo association, all rolled into one. It also works as your hotel-room key for guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel.
- Disney photographers are stationed all over the resort property ready to take your family photo in front of Disney's icons and to capture those special family moments. Disney helps you now better organize and purchase digital versions of those photos using their new Memory Maker program.
- MagicBands are mailed in advance for Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests but are also available for purchase for theme park guests.
- You can customize your MagicBand with a variety of colors and Disney Character themed accessories. There's no better way to express your Disney Side than with your customized MagicBand.
- Advance ticket purchases can be linked to your MagicBand through the MyDisneyExperience website and mobile app.
BonusTip+: Visit Orlando is an official seller of discount Walt Disney World Resort Tickets. For the first time, you can now purchase your tickets in advance and save money while still taking of the MyMagic+ experience.
SEE ALSO: Disney Debuts New Festival of Fantasy Parade
Watch our video for more information:
Visit Orlando is an official seller of Orlando attractions tickets. Find discounted tickets to Orlando theme parks, attractions, sporting events and dinner shows - we have it all! Save time and money on your visit to Orlando.
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Top Stories