Your little ones are young only for a short while. So selecting that right time to visit Orlando is even more critical when planning your trip.
Take advantage of all the benefits for visiting in May that will help you and your family make incredible lifelong memories.
Visiting Orlando during May gives your family more chances for fun and memory making with your little ones. Ride more rides and see more shows before the peak summer travel season.
Sunny skies, warm weather and casual breezes await Orlando visitors in May. Weather in May is perfect to enjoy all there is to do in Orlando.
A Rite of Passage
Visiting Orlando with your little one is a milestone not to be overlooked. Don't miss this chance to make the kinds of memories that outlast the vacation itself and last a lifetime.
Top Theme Park Benefits
Orlando's theme parks offer a variety of benefits to families traveling with little ones to ensure a great time for everyone.
SEE ALSO: It's All About the Theme Parks in Orlando
- Children under 3 are free! Children under 3 years of age get free entry into most of Orlando's theme parks, water parks and attractions.
- Ride then Switch - Theme parks with select, adult size rides offers a Rider Switch option for guests. At certain attractions, adult Guests can take turns waiting with children too young or too small to ride, then "switch" with another riding Guest from their party to experience the attraction without standing in line again. Check with your theme park for more information.
- Going for a stroll - Stroller rentals are conveniently available at all of Orlando's theme parks. Some offer multi-day rentals along with both single and double strollers. Check your theme park guide map for stroller rental locations.
- Lock it up! Most of Orlando's theme parks offer easy to use Locker Rentals. You'll appreciate the convenience of having all your little one's necessary items for a day out with in close proximity without having to carry them around all day. Check your theme park guide map for locker rental locations.
- Changing time? Each park offers conveniently located diaper changing stations both the men's and women's restrooms along with and family restrooms, in certain locations.
- Some parks also offer expanded Baby Care Centers with comfortable changing and feeding areas. Check your theme park guide map for locations and more information.
- Dedicated Lands - Orlando's theme parks feature entire lands with rides, stage shows and activities imagined just for little ones.
Pinterest Planning Pins
Use our colorful, Preschool Pinterest Pins to start planning your vacation dreams with activities made just for them!
Before you know it, your little ones will be big kids. So why not enjoy every opportunity to make the most of this special time, before it slips away. Learn more about making your family vacation this May in Orlando truly unforgettable.
See more tips from family travel expert Kendra Thornton:
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Top Stories, Orlando with Toddlers