SEE ALSO: New Year's Eve in Orlando 2015/16
New Year's Eve is one of the biggest fireworks evenings of the year at Walt Disney World Resort (Kent Phillips, photographer)
New Year's Eve is a great time to be in Orlando. Whether you want to ring in the New Year in our world-famous theme parks, jam with Billy Joel in concert, or you'd prefer a laid back evening with family and friends, Orlando is sure to have the perfect way to celebrate.
Want to bring in 2015 in a big way? Explore our list of events to find something that's sure to make your New Year's a magical celebration for everyone.
- Celebrate the New Year at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios theme parks. Each of the three parks will have special enhancements to their nightly fireworks and entertainment with special midnight fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. December 31, is also one of the most popular days to visit. So be sure to pick your park of choice and arrive early before the parks "closes" to additional guests.
- Celebrate the New Year at either or both of Universal Orlando's theme parks - Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. on New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve festivities in the parks include party zones that will feature DJs, character appearances and fireworks at midnight. Admission to the theme parks on New Year's Eve is the same as the standard gate price.
- Celebrate our connection to the sea, sea life and the world we share as we ring in the New Year, SeaWorld style. A spectacular musical celebration and bold fireworks display send a wave of welcome to the New Year ahead.
- Billy Joel will perform a special New Year's Eve concert in Orlando at the Amway Center on December 31, 2014. This performance marks Billy Joel's first solo headlining appearance in Orlando since 2007. Tickets go on sale Friday, November 14 at 10 a.m.
- Step up your New Year's at Universal CityWalk with a party that doesn't stop until next year. Bid a fond farewell to 2014 with incredible food and live performances. Between shows, dine on all-you-can-eat gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp and decadent desserts. You'll also enjoy live entertainment in every club, a midnight champagne toast, and more!
- This New Year's Eve, we're giving you the opportunity to celebrate with us in two ways: before 8:30 p.m. during our Twilight Dinner Seating, and after 9 p.m. for our Celebration Dinner Package. We are now accepting reservations! Call 407-226-1600 to reserve your table for New Year's Eve today.
- Join us for another all out New Year's block party equipped with a street wide lightshow, outdoor dance party and the biggest and best countdown to 2015 in Downtown Orlando hosted by, the one and only, DJ Draven. All of the action kicks off December 31st at 8pm. Advance tickets are $25 or $30 on New Year's Eve.
- Ring in the New Year with an Extraordinary New Year's Eve Bash! Bid farewell to the good old times and ring in hope, joy for the year to come at Rosen Shingle Creek's New Year's Eve Bash! Join our celebration and revel in: Deluxe accommodations for you and a guest for one night, Prix fixe dinner for two at our gourmet Italian restaurant, Cala Bella, and New Year's Eve celebrations, party favors and a street festival. Price is $201.50 for two. Please call (407) 996-6338 for reservations.
Check out our calendar of events for even more ways to ring in your new year.
These New Year's events are just part of the many holiday events in Orlando happening now through New Year's Day. Contact one of our Official Travel Counselors to help plan holly jolly holiday traditions that will have your family singing "fa-la-la-la" all the way home.
Related Categories: Hotels & Resorts, Attractions & Theme Parks, Restaurants & Nightlife, Top Stories