You've heard about luxury and most likely went out camping but, have you ever been glamping? Families staying in the executive suites at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes can ditch the rollaway bed and offer the small ones a one-of-a-kind in-room camping experience.
The In-Room Camping experience includes one premium tent per executive suite, complete with (per child):
- A double featherbed with double sheet, waffle blanket, and standard pillow
- A battery-operated lantern
- A Florida-themed children's book
- An alligator stuffed animal
- Ritz-Carlton tent delivery and set up
- The details: Cost: $50.00. Package based on availability with a maximum of one tent package per suite. All amenities are intended for guests to keep with the exception of the tent and bedding. Guests are able to purchase the tent, with carrying case and stakes, for an additional $50.00 fee.
For more information, visit ritzcarlton.com/orlando.
Related Categories: Hotels & Resorts