Mother's Day is right around the corner and we'd like to give you a couple of ideas to celebrate. From brunch shows to decadent dinners, Mother's Day in Orlando is sure to be filled with surprises and treats.
- For an upscale experience and gourmet cuisine, try brunch at The Peabody Orlando's Capriccio Grill. If young children are part of this special day, you may opt to visit The Bistro at the Hilton Orlando where Mom will be able to take photos with Shamu and Friends while children entertain themselves with craft stations.
- If you're looking for some Southern flair and hospitality, head toward the Enzian Theatre for a buffet brunch with live music and mimosas. To top it off, sit back, relax and enjoy O'Hara and Butler in Gone with the Wind.
- Medieval Times will let mom in free of charge so she can enjoy the heart-pounding show while being treated like a queen.
- At The Black Hammock, moms can enjoy a free air boat ride followed by a home cooked ham dinner.
- Take her for a stroll through Bok Tower Gardens and enjoy carillon concerts or visit Harry P. Leu Gardens for free admission on her special day.
- End your day with an exquisite dinner experience at FishBones, where mom can enjoy a free filet with her loved ones.
For a list of events on Mother's Day weekend click here.