Hold on tight! From hopping aboard the Hogwarts Express to catching a Broadway show, Orlando's new additions include something to excite every member of your family.
Here are our top 10 reasons to visit Orlando in 2014:
1) Little ones will love the new DUPLO Valley at LEGOLAND Florida. This area will bring the LEGO DUPLO line of preschool building toys to life with new farm-themed attractions, including a train, mini tractor ride and water play area.
2) Harry Potter books and films come to life with the expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort. Located in Universal Studios Florida, ‘London' and Diagon Alley will feature shops, a restaurant and a marquee attraction based on Gringotts bank. Guests will be able to travel between ‘London' and Hogsmeade (located at Universal's Islands of Adventure) aboard the Hogwarts Express.
3) Be transported to the mine "where a million diamonds shine" on the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster, the final piece of the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. The Walt Disney World Resort will also welcome Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade, an all-new daytime parade featuring characters and music from your favorite Disney films.
4) 2014 will allow you to take a plunge down Orlando's tallest and steepest free-fall water slide, Ihu's Breakway Falls coming to Aquatica - SeaWorld's Waterpark.
5) You can catch a performance by the Orlando Ballet or a Broadway show at the new $429 million Dr. Phillips Center for the Performaing Arts located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
6) If you have a need for speed, you will love the new I-Drive Indoor Kart Racing. This multi-level entertainment center includes a half-mile (805-meter) track for the electric-powered go-karts, bowling lanes and an arcade.
7) Guests looking to stay at a luxury resort just minutes from Magic Kingdom and Epcot will enjoy Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort. With 444 guest rooms (including 68 suites), a golf course, full-service spa, three restaurants and an elaborate pool area, you will feel totally immersed in the luxury resort experience.
8) Universal Orlando Resort welcomes its fourth and largest on-site hotel with Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Inspired by retro resorts of the 1950s and 60s, the 1800-room hotel will feature a 10-lane bowling alley and two massive pools with sand beaches, a lazy river, waterslide and more.
9) For a romantic evening filled with spectacular views of Magic Kingdom fireworks and delicious Spanish influenced cuisine, look no further than Capa on the rooftop of the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney Resort.
10) It's all about Southern comfort food at The COOP in foodie haven, Winter Park. For this new restaurant, John Rivers, owner of the local-favorite 4 Rivers Smokehouse, will serve classic southern dishes including chicken and waffles and artisanal pies.
So what are you waiting for? Jump, ride, soar, explore and enjoy all that's new in Orlando - guaranteed to make you smile.
Visit Orlando is an official seller of Orlando attractions tickets. Find discounted tickets to Orlando theme parks, attractions, sporting events and dinner shows - we have it all! Save time and money on your visit to Orlando.