See Our New Year's Eve in Orlando 2015/16
New Year's Eve is one of the biggest fireworks evenings of the year at Walt Disney World Resort (Kent Phillips, photographer)
Planning a memorable New Year's Eve in Orlando? Whether you want to ring in the new year in our world-famous theme parks or you'd prefer a laid back evening with family and friends, Orlando is sure to have the perfect way to celebrate.
Explore our list of events to find something that's sure to make your New Year's a magical celebration for everyone.
- Celebrate the new year at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios theme parks. Each of the three parks will have special enhancements to their nightly fireworks and entertainment with special midnight fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. December 31, is also one of the most popular days to visit. So be sure to pick your park of choice and arrive early before the parks "closes" to additional guests.
- Celebrate the New Year at either or both of Universal Orlando's theme parks - Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. on New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve festivities in the parks include party zones that will feature DJs, character appearances and fireworks at midnight. Admission to the theme parks on New Year's Eve is the same as the standard gate price.
- Celebrate our connection to the sea, sea life and the world we share as we ring in the New Year, SeaWorld style. A spectacular musical celebration and bold fireworks display send a wave of welcome to the new year ahead.
- Happy Kids' New Year's Eve at LEGOLAND Florida where the giant LEGO brick drops at a very kid-friendly midnight KST (Kid Standard Time) - otherwise known as 7 p.m. Other event elements include fireworks and a dance party DJ.
- Step up your New Year's at Universal CityWalk with a party that doesn't stop until next year. Bid a fond farewell to 2013 with incredible food and live performances. Between shows, dine on all-you-can-eat gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp and decadent desserts. You'll also enjoy live entertainment in every club, a midnight champagne toast, and more!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with an exciting evening of fun, games, music and dancing at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park in the Downtown Disney area.
- Bond is back this year and he's ready for his Martinis to be "shaken not stirred." Party kicks off at 7:30p.m., "You Only Live Twice" screens at 8 p.m. and the DJ spins from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. General admission is $25.
Check out our calendar of events for even more ways to ring in your new year.
These New Year's events are just part of the many holiday events in Orlando happening now through New Year's Day. Contact one of our Official Travel Counselors to help plan holly jolly holiday traditions that will have your family singing "fa-la-la-la" all the way home.
Related Categories: Hotels & Resorts, Attractions & Theme Parks, Special Events, Top Stories