Visit Orlando Blog
Part of Visit Orlando's Holly Jolly Holidays 2013
New Year's Eve is one of the biggest fireworks evenings of the year at Walt Disney World Resort (Kent Phillips, photographer)
Planning a memorable New Year's Eve in Orlando? Whether you want to ring in the new year in our world-famous theme parks or you'd prefer a laid back evening with family and friends, Orlando is sure to have the perfect way to celebrate.
Explore our list of events to find something that's sure to make your New Year's a magical celebration for everyone.
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios theme parks. Each of the three parks will have special enhancements to their nightly fireworks and entertainment with special midnight fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. December 31, is also one of the most popular days to visit. So be sure to pick your park of choice and arrive early before the parks "closes" to additional guests.
- Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. on New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve festivities in the parks include party zones that will feature DJs, character appearances and fireworks at midnight. Admission to the theme parks on New Year's Eve is the same as the standard gate price.
Check out our calendar of events for even more ways to ring in your new year.
These New Year's events are just part of the many holiday events in Orlando happening now through New Year's Day. Contact one of our Official Travel Counselors to help plan holly jolly holiday traditions that will have your family singing "fa-la-la-la" all the way home.
- Universal CityWalk Expands Dining Options in 2014
- Naughty and Nice Holidays at Universal Orlando
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Orlando in 2014
- Christmas Day Dining in Orlando 2013
- SeaWorld Orlando's Christmas Celebration
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013
- Top Five Unexpected Must Do's in Orlando for the Holidays