What's the #1 question we get asked? By far it's "What's the best time to Visit Orlando?" So here you go, the answer is... August 15 - September 30. Why? It's Orlando's Deal Season where you'll find the best prices of the year at theme parks, attractions, hotels, restaurants and more. So, get ready for a second chance at a summer getaway during Orlando's Deal Season.
Here's the "deal" during Orlando's Deal Season:
- Travelocity Package Deals - Use Promo Code ORLANDODEALS100 to save $100 on a vacation package that includes flight and hotel.
- Walt Disney World Resort - Save up to 30% at select Disney Resort Hotels.
- Universal Orlando Resort - Receive a 4th night & 4th Day free with the purchase of an exclusive vacation offer.
- SeaWorld Orlando - Receive a free "All Day Dining" voucher with the purchase of a full paid, single-day admission ticket.
- Orlando Magicard - Print, order or pick up Orlando's discount card with enhanced deals just for Deal Season. Your choice!
And if you're looking for unique special events:
- The Force stays strong at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando with Star Wars Celebration VI from Aug. 23 through the 26th.
- More than 60 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $30 as part of Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month from Sept. 1 through the 30th.
- soaked, Orlando's new adrenaline pumping extreme water sports festival will take place at downtown Orlando's Lake Eola during the weekend of Sept. 7-8.
There's a lot more to see at VisitOrlando.com/deals. Go check it out!
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Restaurants & Nightlife, Top Stories