Visit Orlando Blog
Celebrate the Red White and Blue at the most visited destination in the United States. This year, Orlando is pretty much jammed-packed with great options to celebrate Independence Day with family and friends. On July 1st from 6 - 9 p.m. the Independence Day Bash takes place at the trendy Baldwin Park neighborhood. The free event includes street vendors, live performances from Jason Bruce and Room 2 band, and a fireworks show. And in Altamonte, Red, Hot & Boom is what's happening. This celebration held at Cranes Roost Park on July 3rd and also free, will feature live entertainment, children's activities, vendor booths, food, drinks and a 25-minute fireworks display.
Every year, each of the theme parks put up outstanding Fourth of July celebrations! All celebrations are included with regular theme park admission. At SeaWorld Orlando there's a special Fourth of July Reflections show part of Summer Nights that will feature an expanded fireworks show. Universal Orlando Resort ignites the night with a special version of the popular Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular, an awe inspiring show with lasers and pyrotechnics and the Walt Disney World Resort has two places to choose from. You may either decide to go to Magic Kingdom and enjoy the 9 p.m. show "Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky" or head to Epcot to celebrate with the holiday-inspired "IllumiNations: Reflections of the Earth" at 10 p.m. LEGOLAND Florida brings you Red, Brick & Boom, special 3D glasses and an ordinary fireworks show turned into millions of exploding bricks.
Other places to celebrate Independence Day in Orlando
Head towards Lake Eola and enjoy Fireworks at the Fountain, a free fireworks display and laser show reflected on the lake or go to Celebration for "A Flashback 4th of July" for a fireworks spectacular set to a movie theme, bounce houses for kids, live music and more. Guests who come dressed as their favorite movie character will be eligible for prizes. Also, U2's Tribute Band will perform at Baldwin Park's Fourth of July Spectacular. The event also features a free fireworks show, carnival rides, food trucks and games.
Fourth of July Deals in Orlando
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art - Free admission all day on July 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress - Offering their Family Funcation Package that starts at $145 a night and a full day of activities.
- Capone's Dinner & Show - Every paying guest receives a 14 oz. etched glass souvenir for FREE!
- Wild Florida Airboats - $10 off all 1 hour airboat tours on the 4th.
- Enzian - Free admission to outdoor movie on the lawn. At 8 p.m. or sunset the projectors start rolling JAWS, a Universal Pictures classic.
- CoCo Key Hotel & Water Resort - $89/night Sun-Thurs and $99/night Fri-Sat. The package also includes 4 I-ride trolley passes and a voucher for a Pointe Orlando coupon book (savings valued at $300). Offer must be booked at cocokeyorlando.com with promo code SUMMER.
- At the beautiful Bonnet Creek Resort there will be a private fireworks show over the Bonnet Creek Golf Club on Saturday, July 7 which can be seen by guests of both the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. During the fireworks, the Waldorf will also host "Jazz under the Full Moon."
- Buena Vista WaterSports - 10% off all watersports + complimentary volleyball and beach access for groups mentioning Visit Orlando for the week of July 4th.
- Fantasy of Flight - Florida Residents Offer - Buy One/Get One Free Admission
Other Events on July 4th
Orlando Magicard - Orlando only free discount card