Spring break always flies by so quickly, don’t you think? If it passed you by this year, now there’s a perfect excuse to come to Orlando from May 1 – June 15 to Be The First to experience all the new opening rides, parades and adventures and a whole bunch of entertaining experiences. Here’s a list of the many new ways the unbelievable and enchanting side of Orlando is coming alive this year and for you to have Be The First bragging rights:
- Experience the life of a sea turtle at SeaWorld Orlando as they open TurtleTrek on April 27th.
- Enjoy the new Superstar Parade at Universal Studios Florida launching May 8. Enjoy floats, street performers and characters like Sponge Bob and, of course, the minions from Despicable Me.
- At the Walt Disney World Resort, the Magic Kingdom is doubling up in magic as it doubles up in size. Phase 1 of the Fantasyland Expansion is now open.
- LEGOLAND Florida is opening a waterpark to stay cool and adding more attractions.
- Rollercoasters aren’t just for theme parks. At Forever Florida EcoSafaris you’ll find The Rattlesnake, first zipline roller coaster in the USA.
Offers and Discounts May 1 – June 15:
- The Buena Vista Suites are offering rates beginning at $89 per night with a $10 per night food credit and 20% off spa services.
- At the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel one-bedroom suites start at $159.49 and two-bedroom villas begin at $259.49. The villa package includes a $60 nightly food & beverage credit.
- Fresh off of a $25 million renovation, at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort rates begin at $135 per night and come with 40% off a spa treatment at the new Top of The Palms Spa and 20% off food and beverage throughout the stay. Mention GRANDOP at booking.
Go to VisitOrlando.com/first to view all of the offers and start planning your May/June getaway.
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks