2015 Updates: Hop Your Way to Easter Sunday Brunch and Dinner in Orlando 2015
Photo: Rosen Hotels
Planning a spring break to Orlando this Easter? No need to hunt for the best places to eat. We've come up with a basket full of tasty delights to enjoy your Easter Sunday 2014 brunch and dinner in Orlando with the whole family, friends or with your special someone.
This list will be updated as more restaurants announce their Easter Sunday menus and hotels confirm their special packages. We'll also be adding events from our area theme parks and attractions as they are announced. So be sure to check back often.
Easter Events and Services
SEE ALSO: Orlando Spring Break: Top 10 Things to Do
Easter Day Brunch and Dinner
310 Park South We welcome you to join us on this Easter Sunday for a great brunch starting at 10am or a family dinner. Full menu available all day.
- Celebrate Easter with your Family at Big Fin this year! We will be offering our full regular menu~ so all your favorites will be available. Make your reservations now!
- TWO TIMES Easter at the Grand Bohemian Hotel. Johans Strauss Ballroom Grand Buffet - Adults $69 - Childern $25 - Boheme Restaurant 3 Course Pre-Fixe $49 Specify Reservation
Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall You can't live on chocolate eggs alone! Buca opens at 11am on Easter, book your Easter weekend reservation today!
- Join us as we bring out our Easter Sunday Best at The Capital Grille, and enjoy our Executive Chef's take on classic brunch dishes such as Lobster Eggs Benedict and much more.
- Serving from our regular dinner menu, along with Easter features: Baked Virginia Ham and Roast Leg of Lamb "Dali."
CRAVE - Orlando Grand Brunch Buffet (10a-3p)! CRAVE has something for everyone: Hot Breakfast/Lunch Items, Carving Station, Pasty Table, & Cold Buffet! $23.95/adult, $12.95/kids under 12
- Chef's special Easter Menu
Fiorella's Cucina Toscana Come join us for our Annual Easter Brunch with two seatings at: 11:00am & 1:00pm. Ad: $39.95 / Kids 3-12yr: $14.95. Under 3yr: free. Easter Egg Hunt for the kids at 12:30pm.
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu for $36.95 from 11:30-3 in addition to our regular menu selections. We'll also be offering a 3-course children's brunch for $17.95
- We invite you to join us for Easter Sunday at Fogo de Chao. Enjoy 15 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats brought to your table. Lunch 12-3:30 $38.50 Dinner 4-9:30 $46.50
- Enjoy our Easter weekend buffet on Saturday, April 19 from 4 pm to 10 pm. $45 for adults; $22 for children 6-12 years of age. For families who have paid the resort fee we will be honoring the "Kids 12 & under eat free" program.
- Meet the Easter Bunny and hop over for a Bountiful Buffet Brunch with all the traditional favorites plus a decadent dessert display. 10a.m.-2p.m. $36.95 adults/$16.95 children under 12
- Savor the holiday at Islands Dining Room. Offering brunch with visit from the Easter Bunny, face painter and balloon artist. $58/adult, $22/kids. Tax & gratuity not included.
- Join us at The Kitchen Restaurant this Easter Sunday! Our Brunch offers a selection fit for a Rock Star. Celebrate Easter with the whole family, Hard Rock Style!
- Celebrate Easter with your family and friends at Maggiano's Little Italy!
mi Tomatina Join us Easter Sunday for Brunch specials as well as our full menu. Mimosa Special - All you can drink mimosas only $13.00 from 11:30AM-4:00PM
Mitchell's Fish Market - Winter Park Join us this Easter for a delicious 3-course traditional ham dinner for $24.99 (Children $7.99). Regular lunch and dinner menu items available.
- An Easter celebration your family will remember. Featuring a delicious 3-course menu for $59. Open from 3pm - 9pm.
- Celebrate Easter at Norman's this year! Accepting reservations 5:00-9:00pm. A la carte menu only.
- Please join us for our special Easter Brunch Menu. Our chef has created a special menu for the holiday. We are open from 11:00- 3:00 for Brunch & from 4:00-8:00 for dinner.
- Join us for Easter dinner! We will be open from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Enjoy our special $49.95 3-Course Steak Your Claim Prix Fixe or choose from our à la carte menu.
- Bring your family to Ruth's Chris Steak House for your Easter Sunday Dinner. We will be opening early at 3:00pm for your convenience.
Spice Modern Steakhouse Downtown Orlando Enjoy this day with great company, wonderful food & cocktails in an unmatched ambience overlooking our beautiful Lake Eola fountain
- Open early at 10am offering island inspired brunch specials in addition to traditional Tommy Bahama favorites.
- Enjoy our Easter Sunday champagne buffet, along with great entertainment featuring Universal Orlando characters, strolling musicians, face painter and more.
These restaurants are guaranteed to satisfy your family's Easter Sunday hunger. Check out our calendar of events in Orlando for Easter services and even more springtime fun.
Our theme parks, water parks and outdoor attractions offer the much needed cold weather escape for the whole family. Let Visit Orlando make planning your vacation even more fun. Request a free Orlando Vacation Planning Kit.
Hop to it!
Related Categories: Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants & Nightlife, Top Stories