Read our New Year's Eve in Orlando 2013/14 post for this year's celebrations in Orlando.
10! 9! 8! ... The clock is ticking away and Orlando is already counting down until the New Year - 2013! A new year brings with it many new, exciting opportunities and what better way to welcome a new year full of joy than in festive Orlando? With activities for all ages, Orlando's New Year's Eve events are perfect for every family.
- Transform your night into a thrilling adventure as you watch Walt Disney World Resort's special presentation of the "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" lights, lasers and fireworks display at Epcot. You could also head over to Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom or Downtown area for another show-stopping spectacle.
- SeaWorld Orlando is throwing a big New Year's Eve party complete with live music and fireworks, where you can dance to the beat of a live DJ at The Waterfront.
- Children can rejoice in LEGOLAND's Countdown to Kid's New Year's Eve, featuring nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise. Watch the fireworks explode into millions of tiny LEGO bricks with special 3-D viewing glasses.
- Rock the New Year with a performance by REO Speedwagon at Universal Orlando Resort. Their New Year's Eve at Universal CityWalk will have live entertainment at their seven clubs, gourmet food, and a party until next year, literally!
- Bash into the New Year with SOJA, as the reggae band headlines the House of Blues New Year's Eve concert.
- Start the New Year with a smile! Laugh the night away as comedian Jeremy Hotz proves why he has become an international success with a full night of entertainment at the Orlando Improv Comedy Club, the package includes a gourmet dinner and dessert.
May the New Year bring lots of happy memories to everyone! Stay tuned for all of the new, heart-pumping things Orlando will offer in 2013 that will be sure to keep you smiling all throughout the year.
Related Categories: Attractions & Theme Parks, Restaurants & Nightlife, Top Stories