Just when you think summer is coming to an end, think again! In Orlando, you can experience a second summer with the best deals of the entire year.
Orlando's deal season, running from Aug. 15 - Sept. 30 (that's 45 days!), features the cream of crop of savings, including up to 65% off on accommodations and special offers on theme parks, dining, golf and more.
Here are some of the sunny savings* available:
• 5-star Waldorf Astoria Orlando - rates from $141 per night
• 4-star Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress - rates from $118 per night
• 3-star CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort - rates from $85 per night
• 3-star The Wyndham Orlando Resort - rates from $63 per night
• Walt Disney World Resort - get a free dining plan when you buy the New
Memories Vacation Package (restrictions apply)
• Universal Orlando Resort - save up to 30% at an on-site hotel, plus stay 3
nights or longer and receive $150 in resort savings
• SeaWorld Orlando - adult tickets at kids prices, plus a second day free
The month of September is also Visit Orlando's Magical Dining Month when more than 65 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for just $30.
So don't store those summer shorts just yet and enjoy a second summer in Orlando! Find more details on rates and offers at VisitOrlando.com/deals.
*Subject to change and availability