Visit Orlando Blog
Forget the crowded streets of Times Square, Orlando offers some of the most intimate and memorable spots to ring in the New Year. Here is a list we know you'll enjoy.
10. Wekiwa Springs State Park - Camp under the stars at Wekiwa State Park and share a sweet peck with someone you love at midnight.
9. The Grand Bohemian Hotel - Kiss under the stars and chic chandeliers on the rooftop pool and lounge at this trendy hotel in the heart of downtown Orlando. The hotel's restaurant also offers a romantic New Year's Eve dinner for two.
8. The IceBar - It's so chilly, you have no choice but to cuddle. And IceBall 2012 is filled with romantic places where you can smooch, cuddle, and dance the night away with a live DJ.
7. The Wine Room on Park Avenue - As the clock strikes midnight around the world, toast with someone special and a sample of wine from this local favorite, which offers 150 varieties of wine.
6. The Melting Pot Orlando - A dimly-lit room and conversation over slowly cooking fondue is why The Melting Pot is one of Orlando's most romantic restaurants. What's more, there is a special 4-course New Year's Eve menu perfect for lovers.
5. Lake Eola Park - Begin the New Year with kisses on a swan boat built for two. You can also catch downtown Orlando's New Year's Eve fireworks display from a cozy, romantic spot.
4. The Orlando Improv - Share a romantic dinner for two, champagne and laugh the night away at the Improv's special New Year's Eve celebration.
3. Downtown Orlando - Just as the orange drops, the celebration in downtown Orlando, the area's largest, gets cranking. Share a kiss at a cozy, romantic lounge or right on the brick-lined streets of Orange Avenue.
2. Theme park stroll - There are few things more romantic than sharing a New Year's Eve kiss under a spectacular fireworks show, and all of our theme parks have that and more during their New Year's Eve celebrations.
1. Local concert venues - Check out a top local or international act at one of the concert venues in the area like Hard Rock Live, House of Blues or The Social.
Got to our events calendar for a full listing of New Year's Eve events in Orlando.
- New Year’s Eve in Orlando
- Only in Orlando – 10 Unique Gift Options this Holiday Season
- Top 10 Things to Do This Fall in Orlando
- Top 10 Things to Do This Summer in Orlando
- Orlando Spring Break: Top 10 Things to Do