Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a Visitor Services Supervisor who will supervise the functions of the Visitor Services Department. This includes assisting the Visitor Services Managers in developing, recommending and implementing policies, procedures and programs to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a friendly, professional manner. Assists in implementing training procedures, oversee work flow and conducts customer service/sales training.
Below are some of the major areas of responsibility:
- Develop and implement customer service and sales training for all areas. Works with managers to establish training schedules.
- Develop and implement individual and group sales goals and review with team members on a regular basis.
- Oversees training and quality assurance for 3rd party relationships where labor representing Visit Orlando is outsourced.
- Oversees operational aspects related to online ticket sales hotel delivery service.
- Answers employee questions, resolves work related problems and interprets Visit Orlando polices to staff to improve the quality and quantity of work performed within the accountable area.
- Observes team member’s interaction with consumers to ensure services are represented in a positive and effective manner.
- Monitors sales and visitation trends and maintains inventory of attraction tickets for all ticket sales venues of Visit Orlando.
- Oversees Lead’s reconciliation of all ticketing, cash and credit card related reports to ensure accuracy. Provides ongoing feedback to Leads and Managers as needed.
- Assist managers in producing department schedules ensuring all areas are staffed appropriately and efficiently.
- Serves as a backup for leads and Destination Specialists as business dictates.
- Assists and guides leads with guest, members or employee issues or problems. Interacts with customers over the telephone and resolves complex and difficult customer service issues.
- Masters functionality of CRM (Customer Relations Management) system to assist in training of Leads and Destination Specialists in the process of accurately documenting and/or responding to consumer and member contacts received via phone, email and live chat. Produces monthly reports as needed from CRM.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
- Visitor Services Leads and Destination Specialists
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
- Develop customer service and sales training. Ensure all team members are properly trained and consistently follow established customer service and sales procedures. Ensures the team maintains a positive, professional, friendly attentive guest service practices and encourages team to exceed guest expectations.
- Personally oversees training for new employees. Provides timely feedback and additional training and coaching as necessary.
- Assists and makes recommendations to Visitor Services Managers to establish and implement new procedures and programs for the department.
- Creates a working climate in which assigned team members are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrates by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
- Provides feedback to Visitor Services Managers on team member performance.
- Serves as backup for approval of time sheets
- Administers company policies in a fair and equitable manner fully documents all incidents and actions taken. Works with leads to ensure all team members understand and follow procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Two year certificate from college or technical school; plus three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education/training and experience. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Multi-task oriented. Supervisory experience a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
COMPUTER SKILLS:Intermediate to advanced experience in Word, Outlook and Excel. 35 cwpm keyboarding. Experience in cash handling, using POS and CRM also required. Must have the ability to work in several databases and 3rd party vendor systems.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT:Frequent Driving,Good Driving Record,Must be able to work a fluctuating work schedule including evenings and weekends.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006