Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a Visitor Services Senior Manager Ticket Sales who will manage daily operations of the Official Visitor Center, Call Center, Guest Services Locations within the OCCC, Turnpike and Satellite locations. This includes the responsibility for developing, recommending and implementing policies, procedures and programs to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a friendly professional manner. Responsible for ticket sales and CRM goals.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
- Manages staff, answers questions, resolves work related problems and interprets Visit Orlando policies to staff to improve the quality and quantity of work performed within the accountable area. Evaluates and conducts team member development plans and annual performance reviews.
- Oversees ticket inventory and ordering of needed ticket stock. Oversees reconciliation of daily sales to include cross-checking and initiating ACH/check requests to pay vendors in a timely manner. Oversee various reports and insure accuracy of reports passed to finance.
- Oversees verification of in-market and out of market ticket orders. Distributes tickets to all 3 sales channels (Call Center, Visitor Center, and Guest Service Desk). Oversees verification and reconciliation of invoices for accuracy of all data prior to submitting to Finance.
- Develops departmental procedures and processes for new business opportunities and expansion of services. Works with Supervisor and Leads to update existing departmental processes and procedures. Responsible for timely and effective communication of new and updated processes and procedures.
- Oversees the production and distribution of team member schedules on a bi-weekly basis. Evaluates staffing needs on an ongoing basis to ensure areas are properly staffed and adhere to labor budget parameters.
- Quality Assurance - Conduct regular observations of team in all locations to evaluate and coach for improved customer service and sales skills.
- Determines training needs and establishes programs with a heavy focus on sales skills. Perform periodic training quality assessments to ensure training standards are met. Coordinate training to ensure timely and consistent training delivery.
- Reviews sales, visitor counts and call center volume on a daily basis. Establish and communicate sales goals to the visitor services team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversees completion of product competitive review. Makes recommendations for price adjustments to remain competitive with like ticket sellers and also maximize margin.
- Interacts with members to ensure their services are represented to visitors in an effective manner and answer basic questions from members regarding Visit Orlando member policies as they relate to the Visitor Center on on-line ticketing program.
- Interacts with partners at all offsite locations to insure locations are operational and staff is trained at a high level. Ensures team members working on behalf of Visit Orlando are providing quality service. Answers questions pertaining to customer service and daily operation of these locations. Is the point of contact for offsite partners regarding technology (self-service kiosk and POS) to ensure all anomalies are addressed and resolved quickly.
- Travels to offsite locations at regular intervals to ensure third party relationships are developed and maintained.
- Produce various contact related reports, including but not limited to: call reports, chat sessions &. Trip Advisor responses. Utilizes reports/data to analyze trends and implement resolution and project staffing.
- Masters functionality of CRM (Customer Relations Management) system to assist in training of Leads and Destination Specialists in the process of accurately documentation and/or respond to consumer and member contacts received via phone, email and live chat.Ensures team is securing opt ins. Produces monthly and as needed reports from CRM.
- Oversees product implementation and changes to products in RMS. Works with the web team to creating, edit, and design online product sales pages for Visit Orlando members. Updates online product description, content.
- Interacts with customers over the telephone and resolves complex and difficult customer service issues.
- Ensures protection of the Orlando and Visit Orlando brand. Serves as a Brand ambassador.
- Ensures staff development, empowerment, training, etc. in a relevant and timely manner.
- Assists member partners to develop and enhance their own marketing efforts through education, seminars, consultation and other appropriate techniques.
- Ensures own work area is maintained in a safe clean manner.
- Performs other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
Visitor Service Supervisor
Sr. Visitor Services Lead
Visitor Services Leads
Visitor Services Admin
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel.
- Personally conducts training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Monitors the work performance of assigned personnel on a continual basis, conducts effective performance appraisals, and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Creates a working climate in which assigned personnel are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrates by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
- Administers company policies in a fair and equitable manner; fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
An Associate’s Degree plus five to seven years related experience, which includes a minimum of 3 years supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience in cash handling, using POS and CRM are also required. Multi-task oriented.
Intermediate to advanced experience in Word, Outlook and Excel. 35 cwpm keyboarding.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements and does not imply a contract.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006