Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing . This position manages the function of marketing the Visit Orlando websites by executing marketing strategies to meet the site traffic and digital advertising performance goals. Primary focus is to manage the marketing of the consumer website in an effort to drive increased traffic, improve Web metrics and maximize performance of all digital advertising, and CRM strategic objectives.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Responsible for maximizing the impact/ROI of Visit Orlando’s digital marketing programs and tools.
- Work with Marketing managers in planning comprehensive Global Marketing campaigns to ensure adherence to Digital Strategy
- Work with agencies to conduct all media buying of online advertising-both display and search engine advertising. Responsible for constant analysis of ad performance.
- Working with VP of Consumer Marketing, provide marketing leadership for ecommerce initiatives, including development of promotional calendar, digital marketing plan, ecommerce site management and conversion optimization.
- Ensure web properties are optimized for consumer data collection and personalization.
- Working with other program areas, analyze and recommend emerging technologies and tools for specific markets/targets/disciplines.
- Responsible for working with content producers to implement content that will improve natural search engine optimization.
- Work with creative agency to ensure branding and campaign creative are properly reflected in digital media.
- Work with agency to produce creative for digital advertising that is displayed on 3rd party websites.
- Responsible for reporting on all digital advertising programs and checking to make sure everything is functional, then working with the internal development team to correct any problems.
- Reports pertinent to DMAI metrics, budget variances, strategic plan goals, objectives, department performance, etc. in a timely manner.
- Create marketing plans for the consumer website.
- Conducts competitive analysis of other destination’s sites.
- Based on current research, emerging trends and best practices, recommend changes to the website to continually improve the user experience.
- Based on current research, emerging trends and best practices, recommend changes to the direct consumer communications (email, text message, push notifications) to continually improve the user experience including development of message content and creative.
- Work with agencies and 3rd party service providers to develop CRM lead generation programs to continue to develop Visit Orlando’s consumer database, with focus on target KPIs.
- Ensure consumer direct communications (email, SMS, and other emerging platforms) meet strategic objectives for personalization and message targeting.
- Ensure that consumer direct communications (email, SMS, and other emerging platforms) adhere to and comply with international legal standards and industry best practice by maintaining expertise in consumer direct marketing and direct interaction with Visit Orlando legal counsel.
- Conducts competitive analysis of other destination’s direct marketing materials.
- Keep the VP of Digital Strategy and Marketing informed of all matters relating to website marketing.
- Ensures protection of the Orlando and Visit Orlando brand. Serves as a Brand ambassador.
- Ensures staff development, empowerment, training, etc. in a relevant and timely manner. Ensures contractors are performing as contracted, timely and accurate in reporting and billing, etc.
- Assists member partners to develop and enhance their own marketing efforts through education, seminars, consultation and other appropriate techniques.
- Extensive Vendor relations and collaboration experience is required.
- Travel as required, and/or requested, to trade shows, industry activities, and other events.
- Ensures work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Performs other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Monitors the work performance of assigned personnel on a continual basis, conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Creates a working climate in which assigned personnel are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrates by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
- Administers company policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred; a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: email@example.com OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006