Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a full-time Salesforce Administrator. This position maintains the organization’s database system acting as Salesforce Administrator. Make system modifications as needed after consultation with department power users and stakeholders. Create and maintain departmental standard operating procedures related to use of organizational database system; facilitate comprehensive training for Visit Orlando employees on all aspects of organizational database system and serve as point person for user questions related to Salesforce.com
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Serve as Visit Orlando Salesforce Administrator. Make system modifications based on project plan and user-submitted issues/changes. Traffic change requests from initial department concept/need to successful testing and completion. Analyze Salesforce work order requests and determine potential application throughout organization. Make recommendations for work order approval to appropriate members of management. Communicate work order status to departments on a regular basis. Assist departments in development of module enhancements to ensure maximum system performance.
- Perform routine maintenance, including, but not limited to: weekly back-ups, maintenance of Sandbox environments, quarterly release deployments, whitelist IP addresses, data audits, document/file maintenance and purging, user account creation, security profile management.
- Serve as internal advisor to the projects related to the organizational database. Facilitate the use of database information on Visit Orlando Web sites and marketing campaigns, as well as identify ways database can be used to facilitate Visit Orlando policy.
- Work with department power users to establish written standard operating procedures for all aspects of organizational database usage. Procedures to include explanations of:
- Standard entry of client and contact information. In addition to explanation of what information will be captured, procedures will include explanation of Visit Orlando Style Guide requirements as they relate to data entry.
- Requirements for E-LEAD generation.
- Requirements for module interface with department B2B sites.
- Utilization of activities for client history recordkeeping.
- Report generation.
- Module specific usage (e.g. Communication Clip Reporting , Membership Opportunities, etc.). Once written, procedures will be tested by appropriate departments then placed on the public drive. Procedures will be updated upon the completion of any new work orders/modifications. Sans work orders/modifications, procedures will be reviewed and, if necessary, updated on a semi-annual basis.
- Train all new team members whose jobs require usage of Salesforce.com to ensure their understanding of the system’s universal functions as well as their department-specific system modules. Ensure all new Visit Orlando team members have a working knowledge of the database’s Member Accounts.
- Serve as Salesforce.com security and user administrator (e.g. user account setup). Monitor usage of system passwords and modify the passwords a minimum of twice annually. Establish user access permissions when new employees are hired, promoted or terminated.
- Conduct weekly database exports in support of organization’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Serve as Salesforce Marketing Cloud user administration (e.g. user account setup). Conduct new user training and facilitate ongoing training sessions. Serve as IT Department point person for responses to issues, TrackIT Tickets and user questions regarding Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure own work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Perform other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree from accredited four-year college or university plus five to seven years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be extremely proficient in business writing and making presentations.
COMPUTER SKILLS:Certified Salesforce Administrator; Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, ETL tools (Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.). Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Significant database experience (SQL/SOQL). 50 cwpm
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write technical documentation related to Salesforce.com projects. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.REASONING ABILITY:Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006