Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a full-time Print & Digital Services Sr. Coordinator who will coordinate the advertising materials for publications and marketing collateral in the most timely and cost effective method to meet Visit Orlando’s and advertisers’ needs and goals, and serves as a proofreader for the department.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Tracks in a database all incoming and outgoing production materials used for publications and/or projects of Visit Orlando in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinates pre-press and digital files for each publication and/or projects in a timely manner.
- Maintains and updates on-going production schedules.
- Communicates deadlines to advertising clients and sales representatives; grants materials extensions in accordance with master schedules.
- Prepares run sheets and cross-references with advertisement sales report for each publication and/or project.
- Distributes and obtains approvals for publications and/or projects internally and advertisements externally in a timely manner.
- Maintains contract files for each project in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviews editorial for accuracy, grammar and completeness, and performs continuous proofreading throughout the production process.
- Coordinates the layout for publications and/or projects with the artists and vice president of Print & Digital Services in a timely manner.
- Captures time spent on each publication and/or project and catalogues job folders in an orderly manner.
- Coordinates and assists on graphic requests.
- Acts as an organization-wide liaison for the Digital Asset Management system and works with the artists on any digital asset uploads and/or any modifications.
- Maintains current documentation of job procedures.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school plus three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be detailed-oriented and organized, knowledge of print-production and digital production standards and procedures is beneficial.
COMPUTER SKILLS:Must be able to type 50 wpm and have higher level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006