Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a full-time Partnership Marketing Manager . The Partnership Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing strategic guidance, direction and overall management of day to day activities relating to the Partnership Marketing Department staff and their programs. This position will be responsible for leading in the solicitation, negotiation and implementation of consumer promotions, implementation of paid broadcast initiatives with an elevated personal focus on initiatives rooted within Spanish and Portuguese dominant markets. The manager will provide support in the development of Special Events initiatives created by of Visit Orlando’s Partnership Marketing Department while providing support to the Director of Partnership Marketing. The manager will frequently develop and report on all Partnership marketing activities including key performance indicators, activity reports, program metrics and budgeting, etc., as well as represent Partnership Marketing in department and divisional meetings.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Manage the Partnership Marketing team’s day to day development and implementation of global promotional campaigns/activities (including but not limited to US, Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico), consumer engagement programs, special events and paid broadcast initiatives designed to promote the Orlando destination while providing vigilance to the Orlando brand.
- Responsible for leading the Partnership Marketing team’s ideation, solicitation and negotiation and execution process relating to Spanish and Portuguese language promotional, engagement, paid broadcast and special events initiatives within the United States, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and other assigned Latin America markets.
- Responsible for the execution of all Spanish and Portuguese based paid broadcast initiatives within the United States, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and other assigned Latin America markets. Responsible for developing and executing a detailed production itinerary for broadcast crews including yet not limited to developing approved script, creating and maintaining broadcast timeline, partnering with internal and external partners and members to obtain interest in broadcast participation, securing city or partner broadcast permits, remain vigilant to the brand standards of Visit Orlando, review and secure appropriate approvals of final broadcast.
- Responsible for the solicitation, negotiation, vetting and execution of Visit Orlando promotions with external media and third parties within but not limited to the United States, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany and Mexico.
- Assist the Director of Partnership Marketing in the solicitation, strategic development of Global Special Events strategy as required.
- Responsible for effectively developing, tracking, executing all necessary Spanish and Portuguese language based efforts relating to Partnership relationships and their deliverables as committed to by the organization and relating to Global Marketing (Orlando Magic, etc.)
- Ensure that the Partnership Marketing team maintains detailed management of promotional contracts, budgets, proof of performance, accurate and effective prize fulfillment and maintain vigilant to the interest of Visit Orlando and its members.
- Manages and gives direction on a daily basis to the Partnership Marketing team members to develop and meet strategic marketing goals.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate, timely and detailed tracking and reporting of all Partnership Marketing program related activity metrics including but not limited to equivalent media value, in-kind value and impressions.
- Interacts with international representatives in designated countries (Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and other assigned Latin America markets) while independently leading promotional programs in their respective markets.
- Proofs all materials for proper copy and layout ensuring quality and proper use of logo / images to protect brand and secure all internal approval of such.
- Maintains promotional partner database upon the Visit Orlando CRM platform and coordinates regular external communication to partners via electronic and print campaigns.
- Represents Partnership Marketing within country meetings (Team USA, Team Canada, Team UK, Team US, Team US Hispanic, Team Brazil, Team Colombia, Team Mexico and other Teams as assigned) as well as department meetings and other committee meetings as requested.
- Ensures protection of the Orlando and Visit Orlando brand. Serves as a Brand ambassador
- Ensures the Director of Partnership Marketing remains informed of all matters as it relates to the department initiatives.
- Assists in the development of an annual marketing plan for achievement of the Organization's strategic plan and objectives.
- Responsible for managing Partnership Marketing’s departmental budget to ensure operations are conducted within budgeted guidelines, noting variances monthly.
- Prepare internal and/or external department presentations and communications as required.
- Ensures own work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Performs other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS: Partnership Marketing Representative, Partnership Marketing Coordinator
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR SUPERVISION:
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Monitors the work performance of assigned personnel on a continual basis, conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Creates a working climate in which assigned personnel are motivated to develop their skills and abilities and demonstrates by personal example the desired standards of conduct and work performance.
- Administers company policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in a related discipline and five - eight years related experience; or equivalent combination of experience and/or training/education in a marketing environment.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate or higher in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; 50 CWPM
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to speak and write Spanish and Portuguese fluently. Must have working knowledge of Latin American cultures and other territories as assigned.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: email@example.com OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006