Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a for a tech-savvy media person for a full-time position as a Multimedia Content Producer who will create and manage content primarily for digital platforms. Skills in, graphic design, photo editing, social media, video production and editing, content management systems and other new media technologies are essential. Transmedia story development, editorial writing skills, creativity, time management and organizational skills are also crucial to this position.
Below are some of the major areas of responsibility:
- Produces creative, highly professional multimedia packages, digital signage and online graphics as directed, integrating across platforms as appropriate: graphics for social media images, presentations, video, and photography.
- Writes, produces and manages multimedia and video projects, incorporating the most current and engaging story-centered styles, methods and technologies. Coordinates these projects from start to finish.
- Synthesizes statistical information about Orlando travel into clear, appealing, readily understandable rich media.
- Adds basic functionality to visual elements within web pages and blog stories.
- Uses outstanding storytelling skills to highlight the Orlando destination.
- Collaborates with Editorial Content and Communications Teams as well as the executive leadership team in project development and production.
- Drafts project scripts as assigned.
- Serves as a key participant in the project planning process, developing storyboards, establishing timelines and utilizing other planning devices as necessary.
- Develops visually engaging official presentations as assigned.
- Provides video/audio recording and editing, in collaboration with and serving as backup for the Social Media Developer, as assigned.
- Keeps current with rich media techniques, emerging technologies and latest web trends.
- Keeps current with popular culture and media as consumed by general market consumers.
- Captures and archives raw and finished assets and media in collaboration with the Social Media Developer. Keeps department stakeholders informed of available content assets.
- Works with Digital Marketing and Web and Application Development to ensure multi-media tools are kept up-to-date.
Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Visual Arts, Mass Communications or related field plus 3-5 years of experience in video and media production or related field.
Proven editorial and transmedia writing skills and creativity are required. Strong time management and organizational skills are also required.
High Level of Proficiency in the following:
Final Cut Pro
Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
After Effects, as well as Adobe Flash
Adobe Dreamweaver for Web design
Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with MS Office especially Outlook and PowerPoint and experience with a content management system
Language Skills:Spanish and or Portuguese preferred but not required.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: email@example.com OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006