Visit Orlando is now recruiting for a full-time Membership Engagement Manager. This position is responsible for connecting with potential and existing members to facilitate joining, renewing, and engaging with Visit Orlando member benefits and services to help meet organizational objectives.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provide exemplary service to the membership of Visit Orlando and serve as a main point of contact to inquiries (via Member Hotline, membership email box, member extranet, etc.) using expert communication skills to facilitate transactions, research and resolve issues, and update member records as needed.
- Manage new member on-boarding into Visit Orlando including introductions (via phone and in person) to ensure awareness and understanding of member benefits and services available to their specific membership. Conduct regular check-in phone calls and emails in accordance with approved timeline to gauge member engagement, satisfaction and retention.
- Thoroughly understand Visit Orlando member benefits and services and be able to relate them to the different member segments. Work to ensure fulfillment of all benefits related to their membership including proactively solicits attendance at signature luncheons and participation in other Visit Orlando member opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist with annual dues collection including proactively communicating during the approved renewal timeline using the approved renewal process. Collaboratively work with the Member Business Development team to retain at risk members.
- Collaborate with Member Business Development team to convert leads into members. Update and maintain the member database utilizing the CRM tool in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the most updated information.
- Provide high-level support for the Corporate Ambassador and strategic partnership programs to serve as a primary point of contact to activate and educate on their utilization of the exclusive membership benefits and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Member Business Development team in implementing custom membership packages and act as a liaison between members and Member Business Development team. Also serve as the link to connect members to other staff or volunteers depending on needs.
- Enter all member communications into CRM tool with specific details and proper coding for follow-up actions. Follow-up with Member Business Development Sales Managers to share learned knowledge.
- Attend Visit Orlando member events and assist with registration, event set-up and other event activities as needed.
- Perform other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
REASONING ABILITY:Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The environment for this job is typical for an office and does not result in exposure to conditions outside of the normal office environment.The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements and does not imply a contract.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006