Visit Orlando is now recruiting for 2 Member Services Managers. These positions will provide exemplary client service to the membership of Visit Orlando and serves as the member advocate to ensure fulfillment of all benefits related to membership of Visit Orlando. Ensures member satisfaction to drive retention.
SOME MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY ARE:
- Manages new member on-boarding into association including introductions (via phone and in person) to ensure the education and understanding of member benefits and services available to their specific membership.
- Conducts regular check-in phone calls and emails in accordance with approved timeline to gauge member engagement and satisfaction and retention.
- Manages the day to day operations of the Corporate Ambassador program to promote the Corporate Ambassador’s maximum utilization of the benefits and opportunities afforded this exclusive group of Visit Orlando members. Hosts Corporate Ambassadors at member events as needed.
- Schedules Orlando Arts Magazine advertising with Corporate Ambassadors.
- Proactively solicits members ‘attendance at signature luncheons and participation in other Visit Orlando member opportunities as appropriate.
- Updates and maintains the member database utilizing the CRM tool in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the most updated information. Oversees the new member application process. Monitors and processes member extranet requests.
- Responsible for entering all member communications into CRM tool with specific details and proper coding for follow-up actions. Follows-up with Member Business Development Sales Managers to share learned knowledge.
- Works with Sr. VP to identify new and enhanced member B2B site opportunities to maximize the member’s exposure where appropriate. Assists in development and implementation of new benefits and services.
- Accompany Member Business Development Sales Managers on sales call when appropriate.
- Responds to inquiries from member hotline and member services in-box within 8 hours of request.
- Acts as liaison between members and sales managers.
- Attends Visit Orlando member events as appropriate.
- Participates in Destination Services “Member Presents” sessions as member services liaison; follows-up on all actions items resulting from the presentation.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Four year degree from college or university plus three to five years client service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS:Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office specifically MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Intermediate level proficiency or higher in MS Excel. Database experience required, intermediate level proficiency or higher for Internet usage. Strong communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
WE WILL ACCEPT RESUMES THOUGH AUGUST 26TH.
Email your (Word, PDF) Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Mail your Resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 690355, Orlando, FL 32869 OR
Fax your Resume to: (407) 370-5006