| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Revolution The Off Road Experience
Revolution The Off Road Experience is one of Orlando's most unique motor sports venues set in 220 acres of some of Florida's finest countryside, situated well within the major tourist and attraction areas it also boasts its own private 65 acre Trophy Bass fishing lake.
Visitors are given the opportunity to drive vehicles around specially designed tracks and trails, this is a first for the attractions area and Revolution offers three "Experiences" for those who want an off road adventure in a safe environment. These guided experiences ensure that it is a good place for "first timers" as well as those more "seasoned riders", as safety instruction is given to all riders, as are the vehicles, helmets, gloves and goggles, which are provided for the duration of the ride.
Some age restrictions apply and you must be over 16 years of age to drive the ATV's, or be 10 years of age to be a passenger with one of our guides. You must be in possession of a full driving license to drive the Dune Buggies or be at least 48" tall to be a passenger. The 4X4 Jeep Wranglers have no age restrictions for passengers and children under 10 ride free.
Florida is one of the bass fishing capitals of the world and this stock managed lake offers much for sporting and leisure fishermen alike, the Catch Photograph & Release policy ensures a plentiful supply of healthy Large Mouth Bass. The inclusive price means that the boat, guide, rods, reels, tackle, bait and license is provided for you, all you need to do is turn up and fish. Revolution uses Bass Tracker and Ranger boats for fishing best suited for 2/3 people, additional boats can be arranged.
Reservations are required for all experiences and means that you will never wait in line to take your turn.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 26.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 41.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 41.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 29.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 29.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 33.6 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. by reservation
- Ticket Prices: Please visit our website for list of prices. All experiences require a reservation. You must be over 16 to ride ATV.
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Location: Revolution The Off Road Experience
- Address: 4000 State Road 33, Clermont, FL 34714
- May 25, 2013
- Event Website
Superhero Scramble has an upcoming race that will include 8 miles of terrain, 25+ obstacles, X-Treme rock walls, Leap of Faith, water crossings and the Super Slime Slide! Superhero Scramble’s mission is to get people off their couches and into an atmosphere that is out of their comfort zone, which includes wearing a crazy super hero costume! View Details