| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard
The Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard is one of the top tournaments on the PGA TOUR, held annually in March at Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club & Lodge.
Come see the best of the best in golf competing on the course recently redesigned by our own hometown legend Mr. Arnold Palmer.
Tickets go on sale in September with daily tickets starting at $47. Be sure to check out www.arnoldpalmerinvitational.com for all details on tickets.
- Category: Sporting Events
- Distance to Airport: 17.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 12.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 7.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 4.5 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Tournament held annually in March. Office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Good Any Day $45, Weekly Grounds Badge $100
- Wheelchair Accessible