| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Green Meadows Petting Farm
Green Meadows Petting Farm is an ideal country learning environment where people of all ages can interact and learn about farm animals. In between petting, visitors enjoy a laid back country hay-ride, pony ride for small children, milking a cow, and a scenic train ride as well. Make a day out of your visit, pack a lunch and check out the tree-house, our new indoor playground and arcade! Kids love our critters!
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 16.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 22.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 27.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 16.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 17.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 21.2 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Tours begin continuously between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $22 per person; children under 2 free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible